Descend? Again?

hye everyone.
its been a though month when i got to move my ass out from my house.
when this happened i know that i will lost connection on my internet, pftttt
its been quiet LOL!

Never mind that.
2 weeks stay on my village at Muar,  i just lay down my body to get rest. ahaha. My mother said i'm IDIOT. HEHE
She so angry when my grandma told her that i always sleep at 5 am and wake at 3pm.
Wuhu. you why??
Because that time  is UEFA UERO 2012!!!
How can i sleep at 12 and wake on 6 when i suppose to watch my Lovely SPAIN KICK OUT PORTUGAL FROM GO TO FINAL??!!
AHAHAH


So what? ahah
after going back to Balakong, suddenly i got no appetite..
i become weak and lifeless.
i wonder how about my weight after a month holidays.

FFFFFFF!!!
55.6 kg..
How can it be. decrease 4 kg.
again. everytime it was holiday. it happen again.